These measurements are for reference only as they are approximate and we have mentioned on each product the fit of the item,
Sizes are offered in S which is size 8 – 10, medium is 12 – 14, large is 16 – 18 and extra large is 20 – 22.
These measurements come in centimetres.
- Use a flexible measuring tape
- Hold on to it firmly and levelled, but not too tightly
- Chest – Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest
- Waist – Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape slightly loose
- Hip – Measure around below your waist, a the fullest part of your high hip keeping the tape slightly loose
- Inside leg – Measure current trousers on or flat from the centre seam down the inside leg to hem